Find Your Water Utility

Visit the American Water Works Association's Web site to search for your local drinking water utility. You may also search for wastewater utilities, as well as related organizations and agencies.

If you are from New England and cannot locate your utility via the AWWA site, please contact NEWWA at

New England Water Works Association   125 Hopping Brook Road   Holliston, MA   01746   PH: (508) 893-7979   FAX:(508) 893-9898

ONCE LOGGED IN - Click on your name at the top right of any page to return to the shopping cart, your personal info., etc.