CEU/TCH and/or Transcript Requests

NEWWA maintains records of courses taken and events participated in for all its members and training participants. If you are in need of a replacement CEU/TCH form or a full transcript you may request copies through NEWWA.

*Note: Transcripts are for NEWWA courses only. We do not keep records of courses you may have taken with another training provider.

Fees are as follows:

  • Individual CEU/TCH certificate: $10 each
  • 2-year transcript: $15
  • 6-year transcript: $25

Download the transcript request form.

Download the CEU/TCH request form.

Payment must be received in full in order to obtain your certificates and/or transcripts. We do not bill for this service.

You may also contact Jeanne Gilpin, NEWWA registrar, with any questions.

New England Water Works Association   125 Hopping Brook Road   Holliston, MA   01746   PH: (508) 893-7979   FAX:(508) 893-9898

ONCE LOGGED IN - Click on your name at the top right of any page to return to the shopping cart, your personal info., etc.